There are several great air fresheners that can add the scent of lemongrass to your home, your car, and your everyday life. Let’s take a look at every “lemongrassy” product that you could possibly want.
I’ve listed every option I could find in the following list:
Option #1: A Lemongrass Scented Spray Bottle For Instant Aroma Anywhere
The easiest and cheapest way to freshen up a room before company comes over is by giving a few good sprays from a scented oil spray bottle.
These spray bottles also work for freshening up your car before giving someone a ride. just keep one in the glove compartment and spray once or twice before they get in the car.
I recommend this essential oil spray:
- Lemongrass Mist Spray Bottle – Sprays natural lemongrass scent anywhere you want it – Click here to view.
Option #2: Plugin Air Fresheners With Lemongrass Scented Oil
Everyone is familiar with air freshener plugins. They are cheap and easy to use in any room of the house. They can also be used with lemongrass scented oil if that’s what you prefer.
Take a look at this air freshener plugin and lemongrass refill cartridge:
- Air Wick Air Freshener Plugin – A value pack that comes with 4 plugin device – Needs scented oil (listed below) to function – Click here to view.
- Lemongrass Scented Oil – For use with the plugin above – Click here to view.
Option #3: An Electronic Essential Oil Diffuser With Lemongrass Oil
You can use a decorative electronic essential oil diffuser to fill your living room with a lovely fragrance all day long.
Check out my recommended oil diffuser here:
- Electronic Scented Oil Diffuser – Available in 4 decorative designs – Click here to view.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil – For use with the above diffuser – Click here to view.
Option #4: A Decorative Reed Diffuser With Lemongrass Scent (For Display On A Dining Room Table Or Coffee Table)
A reed diffuser is a lovely way to let your dinner guests enjoy a scent of your choice while also making a great centerpiece for your table.
Reed diffusers come in all sorts of decorative designs and can be used with any scent imaginable. Some come with no scent and you just add the scent of your choice. Others are made for use with a specific scent that comes in the package.
Check out these reed diffuser decorative displays:
- Lemongrass Reed Diffuser – The most popular lemongrass reed diffuser available at this time – Click here to view.
- Reed Diffuser Variety Set – This brand of reed diffuser has lemongrass available, but they also have 20 different scents to choose from in many different designs – Click here to view.
Option #5: Lemongrass Fabric Cleaner For Your Furniture
Another spray bottle, but this time it also cleans up your fabrics and furniture along with adding the scent of lemongrass.
Take a look:
- Febreze Lemongrass Fabric Refresher Spray – Cleans fabrics and upholstery and leaves a fresh scent as well – Click here to view.
Option #6: Lemongrass Anti-Flea Spray For Your Pets
Did you know that your dirty little doggy could smell like lemongrass instead of dog poop?
I never realized that there were scented sprays for dogs and cats until I came across this product. Apparently it’s totally safe for use on your pets, and it even kills fleas and ticks as well.
- Natural Flea And Tick Killer Spray – Cleans your pet and leaves a lemongrass scent on them – Click here to view.
Option #7: Lemongrass Bedbug-killing Spray For Your Bed
Along the same vein as killing fleas and ticks, apparently you can even kill bedbugs while leaving your own bed smelling fresh as a field of flowers.
This spray, while deadly to bugs, is perfectly safe for use around humans, according to the manufacturer.
- Lemongrass Bed Bug Killer Aerosol – Click here to view.
Option #8: Lemongrass Shoe Deodorizer Spray (Also Deodorizes Anything Else)
The detailed description of this product says that it eliminates odors anywhere you want to spray it, while leaving a lemongrass scent in their place.
But for some reason, they primarily advertise it as a shoe deodorizer. I personally didn’t even realize that shoe deodorizers were a thing before seeing this. But now that I think about it, I would love to get something like this to remove the smell of sweaty socks after my time at the gym.
Check it out here:
- Lemongrass Shoe Deodorizer Spray – Removes odors in shoes, and anywhere else – Click here to view.
Option #9: A Decorative Hanging Air Freshener For Your Car (With Your Own Added Lemongrass Oil)
Okay, so I didn’t actually find a pre-scented lemongrass air freshener for your car. But I have a secret to tell you: you can take any car air freshener that uses absorbent material and simply add your own scented oil to it, after the original scent has faded.
I love these two brands of decorative car air fresheners because they are all super cute. All you have to do is get one and hang it up in your car until the original scent fades. Then, dab the air freshener with several drops of your own lemongrass oil and the new scent will take over the car.
Take a look at my favorite hanging air freshener designs, and my recommended lemongrass oil for re-scenting them:
- Karma Gifts Hanging Air Fresheners – Available in 15 pretty designs – Click here to view.
- Wit Gifts Hanging Air Fresheners – Available in 13 animal designs with funny slogans – Click here to view.
- Lemongrass Scented Oil – Soak this into the material of above air fresheners after their original scent fades to get a longer-lasting lemongrass scent – Click here to view.
Option #10: Scented Satchels For Adding Lemongrass Fragrance To Your Closet Or Dresser Drawers
Do you want to smell lemongrass, or any other scent, every time you get dressed in the morning? If so, then just get some of these scented satchels and set them in your closet or any small enclosed space. They will spread their scent and fill up the space with the fragrance of your choice.
Check them out here:
- Scented Satchels For Closets, Drawers, Or Other Small Spaces – Available in lemongrass and 15 other scents – Click here to view.
Option #11: Lemongrass-scented Soap And Hand Lotion
Okay, these aren’t really air fresheners. But I suppose you could use them to make your hands or body smell a bit like lemongrass after you clean them, so I thought it was worth mentioning.
Check out the lemongrass-scented soap and lotion options here: